The Atlas Gravimetric Dosing system is a flexible and interchangeable laboratory reactor system. Pumping a defined reagent from a balance to the reactor through a peristaltic pump, the flow rate can be controlled, monitored and changed by using the intelligent Atlas Software.
Atlas’ no tools philosophy assures that vessels can be changed in under a minute and integrated temperature and circulator control from the Atlas Base Unit make reactions easier than ever before.
As part of the Atlas Potassium system, the Gravimetric Dosing system offers all of the main benefits of the Potassium, enabling chemists to perform automated reactions in jacketed reactors. With an easy to use vessel clamping system and integral oil drain module, Atlas jacketed vessels can be changed in under a minute. Integrated temperature and circulator control from the Atlas base unit can make reactions easier than ever before.
The Atlas Gravimetric Dosing System can be supplied with a range of vessel sizes from 50ml to 5 litres with a range of profiles. The innovative Atlas Software allows the mass flow rate to be defined, monitored and adjusted accordingly. The PC software allows complex recipe control, real time data plotting and control of other manufacturers apparatus via RS232.
Features & Benefits
• Quick change vessel: The oil drain unit, jacketed vessel clamp and quick oil connectors allow vessels to be changed in under a minute.
• Automated reactions without PC control: Set points, ramps, or sophisticated profiles are all possible for temperature and stirring.
• Easy to upgrade: A wide range of accessories are available including vessels, stirrers, probes, etc. Wide flow rate and mass ranges: 1ml/min to 2 litres/min and up to 4000g.
• Advanced control: Define the mass to be dosed as a set point or sophisticated profile (in table or graph form).
• Data capture: Download all data to a USB stick in .csv format.
• Small footprint: 23cm (9”) square easily fits into fume cupboards.
• Wide temperature range: -80 to +200°C.
• Easy to use: The Gravimetric Dosing system can be set up quickly and without the need for any tools.
• Robust: Specifically designed for use in chemical laboratories.