The Atlas Syringe Pump is a versatile volumetric dosing and/or sampling system. It allows 2 independent refilling flows, one continuous flow, reaction sampling, intelligent control of pH and temperature dependant dosing. It consists of two syringes and multi port valves and can be controlled from the front panel, by the Reactor Master, an Atlas Base or PC software.
Atlas from Syrris is a revolutionary range of modular products, which can form a wide range of lab reactors - designed specifically for research and development chemists. Atlas offers manual or automated control of one or many reactions at a time with volumes from 5 litres to 1ml in jacketed reactors, flasks or vials.
Designed specifically for ease of use, all Atlas chemical reactors can be scaled in 3 ways: by volume, automation level, and number of reactions.
What’s more, it’s extremely fast and easy to change configuration from one to another without tools. All of the systems are highly chemically resistant and automated synthesis can be controlled by the hardware or PC software.
Features & Benefits
• Flexible: Use as 2 refilling pump channels or 1 continuous pump channel or an autosampler.
• Easy to use on its own: Twist and click control knob and large display.
• Automated reagent addition: Dispense simply by volume or flow rate over a time period or create advanced flow profiles.
• Versatile: 10 reagents to one reactor, 1 reagent to 10 reactors, 5 reagents to 2 reactors, one continuous flow, etc.
• Automated reaction sampling: Use with the Autosampler module to regularly aspirate samples into 2ml HPLC vials.
• Wide flow rate range: 0.5 l/min to 10ml/min (up to 100ml/min with the Atlas Syringe Pump XL)
• Intelligent: Pump to control pH or pause if a reaction temperature is exceeded. Full data logging to a csv file.
• Compact size: Fits conveniently alongside reactor. Excellent chemical compatibility: PTFE, PCTFE and glass.