Built on 25 years of cellular imaging experience Molecular Devices’ ImageXpress® Systems are the key to helping you get the data you want. First we increased your field of view by three times the area, giving you statistically relevant results in a third of the time. Now we’ve added interactive tools to let you build custom analyses that run in minutes, not hours. Rocket your high content screening forward with the ImageXpress® Micro XL System.
For more information on the ImageXpress® Micro XL please click here
Exciting capabilities of the ImageXpress® Micro XL System include:
• Gather three times as much data in the same time.
• Ensure all rare events are captured with whole well imaging in a single image (384-well at 4x)
• Save time by minimising image tiling for large objects.
• Large field of view - captures an entire well (384-well format) in a single image
• Adjustable field of view – focusses on sample area most appropriate for your assay
• Widest magnification range - 1x to 100x for unrivalled sample flexibility
• Highest image flexibility score (IFS) - of any wide field High Content Screening (HCS) system. Note: IFS = sensor size (4.66 megapixel) x magnification range (100) = 466
• Wide Dynamic Range - one picture captures extremes of both dim and bright objects
• High speed laser auto-focus - for fast, robust and precise focus
Extensive Sample Compatibility
• 6 through 1536 well microplates
• Thick to thin well bottoms
• High and low profile microplates
Environmental Control for Live Cell Assays
• Live cell time course imaging, for hours or days
• Temperature, humidity and CO2 control
• Compatible with fluidics or transmitted light options
To download the ImageXpress® Micro XL data sheet please click here
Molecular Devices offers the only true end-to-end solution for HCS, from acquisition through to data analysis. To generate relevant numerical data from your high-content assays, Molecular Devices’ software works at every level, from extracting features from individual cells through multi-parametric analysis and visualization of multiple assays.
The Only End-to-End HCS Solution
• 19 turnkey application modules to address 100s of assays
• MetaXpress® PowerCore™ for high-throughput data analysis
• The only commercial system with AcuityXpress™ integrated analytics
• MDCStore™ Data Management and Xchange Data Conversion Service
• Digital confocal option to decrease exposure times >2X
To download the MetaXpress® data sheet click here
Digital Confocal Technology
The new Digital Confocal software option enhances contrast of images during acquisition, allowing you to decrease exposure time more than two fold and increase throughput while maintaining assay quality.
Alternatively, assays with low Z' can be increased more than 25%.
To download the digital confocal option data sheet click here
Pre-designed application modules from MetaXpress® Software provide an interactive environment to determine features of interest based on size, intensities, and distances. Alternatively, create your own custom modules within MetaXpress® or import from MetaMorph® NX Software.
All application modules provide an interactive environment to determine features of interest.
1: Optimize with interactive plots, histograms.
2: Measurements are displayed in a table on a cell-by-cell basis and can be used to optimize settings based on control images.
3: Settings saved within MDCStore™ Database can be used to reanalyse a set of wells or multiple plates.
4: Review and QC measurements.
MetaXpress® PowerCore™ Software
A scalable parallel processing solution to drive application module analysis time to be faster than acquisition. MetaXpress® PowerCore™ Software harnesses the power of parallel processing to allow HCS users to review data as soon as image acquisition is over. Image analysis for all application modules and custom modules is sped up without compromising quality and is fully scalable, allowing HCS users to analyse screens ranging from a few plates to a million compounds.
Analysis becomes up to 25-fold faster than acquisition (384-well microplate, three images per well, 2MB per image) using four complex application modules.