Advances in Microarray Technology
05 Mar 2013 - 06 Mar 2013 - Barcelona, Spain
This conference will discuss the wide range of cutting edge research being conducted using Microarray technologies in various scientific fields. Focusing on areas such as DNA / Protein expression profiling and genotyping, tissue arrays for histological analysis and biomarker discovery, an overview of the diverse work being carried out in this important field will be given.You can present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Across both the conference and exhibition we also aim to keep researchers in the field up to date with the latest microarray tools and analytical techniques available.
• Advances in DNA Arrays
• Advances in Lipid and Tissue Arrays
• Advances in Protein and Antibody Arrays
• Bioinformatics for Microarrays
• Biomarker Validation and Toxicology Assessment
• Emerging Technologies
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Poster Submission Deadline: 19 February 2013