Analytical Technologies Europe: Symposium on the Practical Applications including CE, LC and MS in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
Event Mar 06 - Mar 09, 2018
Venue: Crowne Plaza
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Join CASSS for Analytical Technologies Europe: Symposium on the Practical Applications including CE, LC and MS in the Biopharmaceutical Industry taking place 6-9 March 2018 in Barcelona, Spain. This Symposium in particular provides an active forum for discussion of recent developments and regulatory considerations of the practical application of analytical technologies like capillary electrophoresis, mass spectrometry and chromatography for product characterization, process monitoring, formulation development and release testing in the biopharmaceutical industry.
This European meeting offers the opportunity to:
• Learn about latest developments in the application of CE, LC and MS in the Biopharmaceutical Industry.
• Gain an overall, in-depth understanding of what your peers are doing in the industry
• Interact with peers and vendors to obtain new ideas
• Exchange method development and troubleshooting tips
• Connect directly to the pulse of the biopharmaceutical community through industry, academia and regulatory to work towards practical solutions
• Panel discussion after each session targeted to address YOUR issues and questions
• Workshops discussing practical solutions to specific problems including opportunities to present and discuss YOUR issues and questions
• Pre-conference training course on the practical application of Mass Spectrometry