HighScore Training (Perth)
Event Aug 29 - Aug 31, 2019
Malvern Panalytical Perth Applications Lab
2/30 Canvale Road, Canning Vale, Perth, Australia, 6155
Malvern Panalytical’s HighScore Plus is a powerful software platform used for X-ray Diffraction data analysis including pattern treatment, phase identification, crystallographic analysis, Rietveld refinements and quantification methods and several other new features. The HighScore Software Training course is aimed at personnel interested in learning various aspect of using the software for different data analysis methods. It is a two-and-a-half-day course, with hands on experience in using the software with your own Laptop PCs. Participants are expected to bring their own laptops to get the latest the HighScore Plus trial version software installed. The HighScore software can handle XRD data collected from most of the XRD brands in the market and is an offline software, so the course is brand neutral. The course will be conducted by our XRD Application Specialist visiting from our factory in the Netherlands.
This training will also be conducted in Sydney from 26 - 28 August. For more information, click here.
Who should attend:
• XRD users who are using any brand of XRD system and wanting to learn and use the Malvern Panalytical’s HighScore software for data analysis.
• HighScore software users who want to improve their expertise in Rietveld analysis and learn some of the new features in the latest HighScore Plus version 4 of the software.
• Beginners with basic knowledge of Powder pattern treatments wanting to learn about the features and use of the HighScore software.
• Opportunity to refresh and improve your knowledge in using the HighScore software
• Professional training by Malvern Panalytical’s factory Expert and certificate for users
• Learning some of the new and interesting capabilities in the software
• Improves reasoning and confidence in XRD data analysis using HighScore
• Opportunity to network with peers and industry professionals