Solving Challenges in Biological Sample Analysis with Differential Ion Mobility
Complex models produce complex biological mixtures for analysis, with millions of molecular species making up the biological milieu. Although significant advances in mass spectrometry has improved detection limits dramatically, accurate quantitation of biological analytes is still largely hindered by the background noise present in complex biological samples.
As a result, researchers are looking to adopt technologies with improved selectivity, sensitivity and throughput, enabling them to analyze more challenging samples.
Download this list to discover how SelexION® DMS:
- Eliminates matrix interferences
- Improves accuracy detection
- Enhances lower limits of quantification
- Identifies post-translational modifications
- Simplifies sample preparation