Select Biosciences have announced the inaugural European Biomarkers Summit, to be held at the Corinthia Towers Hotel in the beautiful city of Prague.
Promising top class speakers and exhibitors, this conference and exhibition is set to become a must-attend event in your calendar.
Experts from both academia and commerce are invited to present timely information from current research through to commercial implementation of new technologies. If you would like to submit a proposal for a presentation at this meeting, please use our Online Submission Form.
The European Biomarkers Summit will be an exciting forum for discussion and debate, already generating great interest. Submissions already received suggest focus on Proteomic technologies for biomarker discovery and applications thereof, Biomarkers in translational-driven medicine/research and Biomarkers in clinical development.
The agenda will include, but is not limited to, the following topics:
• Biomarkers in Translational Medicine
• Biomarker Assay Development and Validation
• Biomarkers for Molecular Diagnostics
• Clinical Validation of Biomarkers
• Biomarkers for Clinical Pharmacology
• Biomarkers for Patient Selection
• Biomarkers to Monitor Response to Therapy
• Expression Signatures in Biomarker Discovery
• Biomarker Data Analysis
• Genomic, Proteomic and Metabolomic Biomarkers
• Disease-Specific Biomarkers
• Impact of Biomarkers on Medicine
Submission Deadline: 17th March 2006
In order to ensure the widest possible audience for our speakers, registration fees start at just $399, making this conference an absolute must if you want to keep up with the latest research in Biomarkers whilst networking with your peers.