Setaram Instrumentation has announced the introduction of a complete new line of thermal analysis systems.
The NEW EVO line from Setaram is a combination of comprehensive engineering effort across all departments within Setaram. The stunning new design has been developed in partnership with one of the Europe’s leading design houses, and allows the integration of different sensors, DSC, TGA, DTA, STA and MicroDSC.
The new CALISTO software has been written from the ground up, and includes more than 100 features requested by customers. Among them: a “fit to Word or PowerPoint” enabling the user to modify the curves directly for Word or PowerPoint document for smart publication or presentation, highly intuitive operation, help through video, intelligent baseline construction and peak separation through an advanced deconvolution module. These unique features, amongst others, mean that CALISTO promises to be the most powerful, flexible and intuitive data treatment software in thermal analysis.
The line of instruments includes a whole host of technical innovations, including a new symmetrical TGA that delivers sensitivity and stability never seen on systems up to 1600 °C. Additionally a new 3D highprecision Cp sensor® has been developed specifically for Cp measurement giving precision of better than 2%, a big jump from the 10-15% typically offered up until now.
The new EVO line includes:
- DSC131 evo, Differential Scanning Calorimetry from -170 to 700°C
- SENSYS evo DSC, Differential Scanning Calorimetry from -120 to 830°C, up to 500 bars at 600°C
- SENSYS evo TG-DSC, Simultaneous TGA and 3D DSC from -120 to 830°C
- LABSYS evo, TGA, DTA, DSC, simultaneous TGA-DTA, TGA-DSC, 3D high-precision Cp sensor®
- µDSC3 evo, Microcalorimetry from -20°C to 120°C