Agilent Inspires at SLAS2023, Highlighting Innovative Automated Workflow Solutions
Complete the form below to unlock access to ALL audio articles.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) has announced that it will highlight a suite of automated laboratory workflow solutions at the SLAS2023 International Conference and Exhibition held February 25 through March 1 in San Diego. Agilent is also honored to receive an SLAS Lab of the Future designation, signifying going beyond automated instrumentation and bringing complete integrated automated workflow solutions to the lab.
There is growing pressure on labs to deliver high-quality results while streamlining operations, reducing costs, and increasing revenue. Agilent’s modular automation solutions address a wide array of workflows, including cell analysis, genomics, proteomics, biomolecule analysis, and mass spectrometry in non-regulated and regulated environments. Automating processes and workflows allows scientists and lab technicians to use their time more effectively and focus on higher-value, more productive tasks. Automated sample preparation is streamlined, more accurate, enhances reproducibility, and ultimately enables more confident decisions.
SLAS attendees are invited to visit exhibit booth #1811 and learn more about Agilent’s complete automation portfolio, including these innovations:
- Bravo NGS Automated Liquid Handling Platform with On-Deck Thermal Cycler (ODTC) – Enables the Agilent Bravo NGS to provide thermal cycling as part of a high-throughput automated protocol and extends walkaway time during sample preparation.
- Magnis NGS Prep System with the Magnis SureSelect XT HS2 DNA and RNA kits – Provides compact, ease-of-use walkaway automation for NGS library prep and enrichment, requiring only 15 minutes of hands-on time.
- AssayMap Bravo Protein Sample Prep Workbench 4.0 – Adds 21 CFR Part 11 compliance-enabling features for automated sample preparation workflows across the biopharma drug development process.
- BioTek Gen5 Object Tracking Software Module – Offers integrated and automated tracking of individual cells for various metrics when coupled with Agilent BioTek High Content Imaging systems.
- xCELLigence RTCA HT with the Biotek BioSpa 8 Automated Incubator – Provides a label-free high-throughput potency assay for the immuno-oncology space and high-throughput viral CPE assay for the vaccine market.
Lars Kristiansen, general manager of Agilent’s Automation Solutions Business, commented, “SLAS is a great opportunity for us to demonstrate how our automation solutions continue to redefine what’s possible through our commitment to creating differentiated workflow solutions to advance automation for our customers with critical product innovations.”
“Agilent’s modular workflow solutions are designed to integrate easily and work together seamlessly to reduce or eliminate the risk of human errors. Agilent’s Digital Lab enables and automates these activities to keep end users focused on their science. We look forward to sharing more information at SLAS this year,” Kristiansen added.
Product tutorials will be held on Monday, February 27, and Tuesday, February 28, and a Solutions Spotlight session on Tuesday, February 28, entitled An integrated live-cell imaging system for automated high-throughput analysis of 2D cell migration and chemotaxis. To learn more about these educational events, visit Agilent booth #1811. Agilent is proud to be a diamond sponsor of SLAS2023.