Analytik Announces the Release of New Agilent 4300 Handheld FTIR
Product News Jul 03, 2014
Analytik has announced the Agilent 4300 Handheld FTIR spectrometer for a wide range of applications.
Analytik has announced the UK and Ireland release of the Agilent 4300 Handheld FTIR spectrometer. This lightweight, ergonomic analyzer enables the direct identification and assessment of high-value materials without sample extraction, making handheld FTIR a true non-destructive testing solution.
The 4300 Handheld FTIR enables the user to take measurements wherever they are needed - regardless of the physical size or location of the object.
It delivers immediate, real-time results to help the user make informed decisions about factors such as quality control, surface contamination and which samples require further testing.
The 4300 Handheld FTIR is an optimal analytical tool for the following areas:
Automotive, paints, and coatings:
• Assessing thermal, chemical, and environmental damage
• Verification of composition and authenticity
Energy and Chemicals:
• Identifying engineering components
• Measuring thermal damage and coating wear
Art and historical object conservation:
• Confirming authenticity
• Analyzing paints, pigments and fillers
Metal surface analysis:
• Ensuring that surfaces are prepared for coating
• Measuring surface contamination
• Monitoring surface cleaning processes
Mining and Geology:
• Mineral exploration
• Analyzing rocks and ores
Food and agriculture:
• Measuring soil composition and chemistry
• Analyzing fruit and vegetable ripeness
Concluding, the Agilent 4300 Handheld FTIR, newest generation of analytical handheld technology, brings the power of infrared analysis out of the lab and into the field.
As a powerful non-destructive analyzer designed for out of lab use - the system has the versatility and flexibility to address a wide range of applications.