Connect Chromatography Directly to SAP
Product News Nov 26, 2010
This latest addition to the Labtronics product portfoliio allows users to:
- Connect any CDS directly to SAP using LimsLink, the industry standard integration tool.
- Retrieve Inspection Lots from SAP
- Extract almost any data in SAP and transfer it to CDS
- Support SAP custom Functions and Custom Fields
- Report chromatography results back to SAP
SAP QM, when connected to CDS using LimsLink, provides a real alternative to using LIMS, allowing the business to use the same informatics system on both production and in the lab. When SAP QM is combined with laboratory workflow management tools such as LimsLink, Nexxis ELN and Nexxis iLAB, the lab is able to meet both the corporate requirements in SAP as well as lab specific requirements.
LimsLink uses a graphical interface design technology that makes it very easy to create custom interfaces for any instrument. Data is parsed and distributed to SAP and SDMS at the same time, providing a simple solution that solves two problems. Results are populated in SAP and raw data and metadata are saved to the SDMS.