GelDoc Go Personal Gel and Colorimetric Blot Imaging System
Complete the form below to unlock access to ALL audio articles.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. has announced the launch of its GelDoc Go Imaging System, a personal benchtop system for the documentation of nucleic acid and protein gels, stain-free blots and gels, and colorimetric blots.
The GelDoc Go Imaging System is the latest imaging system from the company’s GelDoc product line, offering sensitivity, performance, and reliability in a compact system. Its easy-to-use and intuitive software provides researchers a way to generate images with just a few screen touches, saving time and providing results quickly.
"The GelDoc Go System is an easy-to-use and compact solution for gel documentation," said Paul Liu, Bio-Rad Product Manager, Western Blotting. "Using the system, researchers can generate publication-ready images quickly and reliably, and the system is backed by Bio-Rad’s service and support."
Key benefits of the GelDoc Go Imaging System
- Capture high resolution and publication-quality images at the bench
- Easy-to-use and intuitive software allowing users to generate images with just a few screen touches, saving time and providing results quickly
- Offers intuitive software and user interface
- Flexible imaging options include: full nucleic acid gels, protein gels, Stain-Free gels, or colorimetric blots
- Pinch and zoom functionality help capture and print key areas of interest
- Compact footprint conserves bench space
- Users can image up to four mini-sized gels simultaneously with the system's large imaging area
- IQ/OQ tools and software offer easy management of user accounts and permissions