Greyhound Chromatography Announced as Sole UK Source for Biosolve Products
Product News Jan 27, 2011
For over 30 years Greyhound Chromatography has been supplying high quality products to laboratories around the world and is delighted to add Biosolve’s range to their expanding product portfolio. The extensive range of products covers all areas of Environmental, Petrochemical, Food, Forensics, Chemical and Pharmaceutical analysis.
Recent improvements in High Performance and Ultra LC instrumentation, coupled with sensitive MS, PDA, ELSD and CAD among other modes of detection, have led to special high-performance systems. Ultra low detection limits and validation analysis of molecular structures of proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides and other compounds has brought these new techniques a growing popularity especially in the pharmaceutical and bio-technology industry.
Biosolve’s products are also in high demand for System Qualification, Trace Analysis and High Purity Applications.
• 99.9+% pure – with each batch tested at 1000:1 concentration.
• Solvents and formulations are micro filtered at 0,1µm for high resolution and sensitivity
• Excellent batch to batch reproducibility
• All ULC/MS reagents are packaged under inert gas for improved shelf life
• Complete assurance of ‘Total Quality Control’ by sourcing from a single specialist manufacturer