InterTech Unveils Alternative to Mechanical Syringes for Chemists and Chemical Engineers - MicroPulse™
Complete the form below to unlock access to ALL audio articles.
InterTech’s MicroPulse can deliver gases up to 1.75scc/m at STP. The required flow during the pulse period is automatically controlled via an 8-bit digital interface by a PLC or other external controller. The user can pre-set flow direction (inward or outward), volume-flow (cc/minute) or mass-flow (standard cc/minute) pulses over a wide pressure range.
The multiple advantages of InterTech MicroPulse technology include:
• There are no moving parts or pneumatic valves to stick or wear.
• There are no small gaps or orifices to get clogged.
• No compressed-air source is required.
• Application can initiate a flow pulse automatically, at any interval.
• Multiple different flow values can be produced as required by application.
Engineering analyses of testing application requirements and expected savings at specified gage R&R using InterTech patented test technology and customized software are available at no charge.