JASCO Releases New! FTIR 4600/4700/6600/6700/6800 Series Spectrometers
Product News Nov 01, 2013
JASCO has announced the new FTIR-4000/6000 Series Spectrometers offering the best S/N ratio, unparalleled sensitivity, and vibration-free scanning.
The JASCO FTIR-4000/6000 Series instruments redefine the application of this powerful, easy-to-use technique.
Each compact model offers reliable operation with the highest signal-to-noise ratio in the industry. All instruments feature a highly stable, corner-cube interferometer and AccuTrac™ DSP technology enabling rapid and accurate tracking of mirror position and velocity for optimum signal-to-noise performance.
New models for the Fourier Transform Infrared Systems include:
• FT/IR-4600 - Maximum resolution: 0.7 cm-1; S/N ratio: 25,000:1
• FT/IR-4700 - Maximum resolution: 0.4 cm-1; S/N ratio: 35,000:1
• FT/IR-6600 - Maximum resolution: 0.4 cm-1; S/N ratio: 45,000:1
• FT/IR-6700 - Maximum resolution: 0.25 cm-1; S/N ratio: 47,000:1
• FT/IR-6800 - Maximum resolution: 0.07 cm-1; S/N ratio: 55,000:1