JASCO’s FP-8000 Series Spectrofluorometers
Product News Jun 27, 2011
Building upon the powerful capabilities of the FP-6000 series, the FP-8000 series instruments provide even greater features and technological innovations.
The JASCO FP-8000 Series spectrofluorometers incorporate the highest sensitivity, fastest spectral scanning capability and excellent analysis-oriented functionality offering integrated solutions for advanced materials research and biochemical analysis applications.
To meet the most stringent analysis demands, a variety of accessories are available for integration with a range of sophisticated control and analysis applications available in the user-friendly Spectra Manager™ II software to offer a flexible platform for any luminescence application.
• Highest sensitivity (> 5000, RMS)
• Fastest scan speed (60,000 nm/min)
• Wide dynamic range (> 6.5 orders of magnitude)
• Auto-Gain and Auto-SCS (Sensitivity Control System)
• Automatic higher-order diffraction cut filter
• Rapid 3D spectra measurements
• Expanded features for phosphorescence measurements
(lifetime measurements > 1 millisecond)