Merck Millipore Exhibits at ASMS 2015 May 31 - June 4, Booth 84
Product News May 12, 2015
Merck Millipore invites users to visit booth #84 at ASMS 2015 in St. Louis to learn about the Company's comprehensive portfolio of high performance LC-MS separation tools. The Company will highlight solutions for the most challenging analysis problems in research and development, quality control, environmental, clinical and biochemical analysis.
Merck Millipore will host a breakfast seminar which will describe strategies to optimize mass spec analyses. The seminar will discuss sample preparation and factors to consider when selecting methods, mobile phase components and HPLC columns.
Be an LC-MS whiz: how to optimize sample preparation and select mobile phases and columns for enhanced separation.
Dr. Patrik Appelblad, Application Team Manager Instrumental Analytics, Millipore SAS and Dr. Vivek Joshi, Principal Research Scientist, Merck Millipore Tuesday, June 2, 2015 7:00 - 8:15 am Room 240.
Innovative HPLC and LC-MS solutions on display at ASMS:
• Chromolith® and Chromolith® HighResolution columns provide speed and performance based on revolutionary monolithic silica technology
• SeQuant® ZIC®-HILIC and ZIC®-cHILIC columns enable superior selectivity for polar hydrophilic compounds and provide higher stability and more robust HILIC separations than conventional silica or amino phases
• LiChrosolv® and OmniSolv® (gradient analysis) HPLC solvents and LC-MS solvents provide high purity solvents for the most critical laboratory or manufacturing applications
Highlighted products for improved laboratory workflows:
• Amicon® Pro Purification System delivers consistent, accurate sample preparation for protein purification
• Samplicity® Filtration System provides rapid, vacuum-driven filtration of up to eight vials in standard HPLC vials
• Direct Detect® Spectrometer enables rapid, simplified protein quantitation
• SNAP i.d.® 2.0 rapid system streamlines immunohistochemistry workflows and significantly decreases slide handling time
• Milli-Q® Integral System produces both pressurized pure and ultrapure water directly from tap water
• Millex® Syringe Filters enable sterile filtration with greater throughput
Merck Millipore posters at ASMS:
• Identification of Cow Milk-Derived Caseins with Two Dimensional Thin Layer Chromatography Matrix- Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Imaging Mass Spectrometry (2D-TLC-MALDI-IMS)
(#TP 576) Tuesday, June 2, 2015, 12:00 - 2:30 pm
• Fast and Straightforward Approaches for the LC-MS and LC-MS/MS Analysis of Food and Pharma Samples
(#ThP 421) Thursday, June 4, 2015, 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
• A New Alternative Method for Impurity Profiling of Olmesartan Medoxomil using LC-MS/MS
(#ThP 424) Thursday, June 4, 2015, 12:00 - 2:30 pm
• Merck Millipore Solutions for Mass Spectrometry
(Apps & Technology Spotlight Poster) Available during exhibit hours