New Connectivity Features Enhance Data and User Management for General Purpose Centrifuges in Regulated Laboratory Environments
The newly launched SECURE-Spin connectivity features for the Thermo Scientific General Purpose Centrifuge platform enable greater user access control and data management in regulated laboratory environments, supporting compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
The General Purpose Centrifuge platform is the most versatile benchtop centrifuge platform designed for applications that demand consistency, repeatability, and high throughput. The integration of Centri-Log Plus data management software provides traceable documentation for improved sample and process safety, offering accurate audit trails and centralized device monitoring.
Ergonomic design and ease-of-use make the General Purpose platform a robust, reliable solution for laboratories with multiple users. With newly available features, laboratory directors now have more control over the access privileges of specific users to meet their needs.
Regulated environments including GMP labs, cell and gene therapy research, biotech, biopharma, and bioproduction labs *
- Secure Mode offers customizable user rights and data management, with flexible options for lab personnel.
- Connection to Thermo Scientific Centri-Log Plus1, a compliance-focused, user-oriented data management software that enables accurate data collection, reporting, and archiving.
- GMP Mode2, requiring data input via the barcode reader, guides users through a GMP workflow.
- Allows for use of Sample Tracking Kit1,2, containing a barcode reader, holder for floor-standing units, and cable.
* This product is intended for General Laboratory Use.
1 Sold separately
2 Requires access to Centri-Log Plus