New Portable Research Grade Raman Spectroscopy
Product News Aug 22, 2016
StellarNet proudly announces a new rugged and fully integrated portable Case System for material identification and composition analysis using Raman spectroscopy. The StellarCASE-Raman includes interior mounting of spectrometer instrumentation pre-configured for “Open & Measure” application, with no additional setup required. With a simple press of the “Analyze” button instantaneous match results can be display on your screen.
The StellarCASE-Raman system has balanced signal vs fluorescence by using a 785nm laser. If sample fluorescence is a problems, a 1064nm Raman spectroscopy option is also available. A versatile sample holder attached to the laser allows for rapid identification of solids, liquid, and powdered samples. All components are combined in a durable, waterproof case. The combination of the sample holder and the portability of the case help deliver a solution for reliable Raman spectroscopy in any environment.
The StellarCASE-Raman is ideal for a variety of applications where portability and reliability are favored. The system uses free SpectraWiz ID software in order to build and search a library for any application.
Some of these applications include:
• Forensics- Illicit drugs, counterfeit materials, unknown chemicals, & explosives
• Anti-Counterfeiting- inks, paints, and fibers
• Food & Beverage- Raw Material ID
• Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical ID
• SERS- trace substance detection using Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
• Semiconductor- Microstructure, Strain, Defects
• Environment & Geological
• Custom & OEM Applications Develop your own Portable Analyzer