New Rugged HPLC Column Optimizes Aminoglycoside Antibiotics Analysis
Product News Dec 02, 2015
The Thermo Scientific Acclaim AmG C18 HPLC column is a high performance, reversed-phase column designed for ion-pairing chromatographic separations and optimized for various aminoglycoside antibiotics analyses, including drug purity and impurity characterization and quantification, therapeutic drug monitoring, and residual control testing in different matrices.
“Aminoglycoside analysis requires columns that are robust to withstand harsh, low pH conditions,” said Ilze Birznieks, product marketing manager, chromatography consumables, Thermo Fisher Scientific. “Our new Acclaim AmG C18 columns have been engineered specifically for this application. Our unique silica surface chemistry provides a layer of protection during the separation process and extends the longevity of the column.”
Key features include:
• Advanced surface chemistry: Polymer-encapsulated silica covalently bonded with C18 ligands provides excellent performance
• Low pH stable: Compatible with Ion-pairing reagents
• Easy to use: Mobile phases are easily optimized
• High resolution and excellent selectivity: Excellent separations allow deeper understanding of the sample components
• Compatible with solvent and aqueous mobile phases: Separation can be optimized using different mobile phases for optimal resolution
• Rugged design: Maximizes column usage time between replacements
Key Applications: Government testing labs, Contract labs, Pharmaceutical, Academic research, Animal Health organizations.