NEW Syringe Pump Ideal for Limited Space or Remote Applications
Product News Jun 24, 2011
Harvard Apparatus, has released the NEW Pump 11 Pico Plus Elite, an exceptionally small syringe pump perfect for space limited or remote applications.
• Perfect for microfluidics, drug/nutritional delivery, microdialysis, HPLC, cellular injections, mass spectrometry, and may more applications
• Outstanding flow performance
• Easy-to-use touch screen color LCD
• Create, save and run methods directly from the pump
• Flexibility in connectivity with a footswitch input, USB serial port, RS-485 ports for daisy chaining and a digital I/O. Optional RS-232 (RJ-11) ports
• Peace of mind - 2-year warranty
The expanded capabilities of the NEW Pump 11 Pico Plus Elite will help you meet and exceed your research expectations.
This dual syringe, infusion/withdrawal, programmable pump offers enhanced flow performance, high accuracy and smooth flow from 0.54 pl/min to 11.70 ml/min with 35 lbs of adjustable force.