Want to listen to this article for FREE?
Complete the form below to unlock access to ALL audio articles.
Bring your lab gear and join Birke Götz (Product Manager), Martin Verstegen (Sales Manager), and Björn Brodbeck (Application Chemist) for a hands-on session on how to transition from open column to flash chromatography.
During this one-hour session, our specialists delve into the key points of open column and flash chromatography. Discover each technique's pros and cons and how to easily switch from one method to another, achieving high automation with maximum speed.
Want more breaking news?
Subscribe to Technology Networks’ daily newsletter, delivering breaking science news straight to your inbox every day.Subscribe for FREE
Register today for free and unveil the following benefits of chromatography:
- - Basic principles of liquid chromatography
- - The advantages of column chromatography
- - The best features of flash chromatography
- - How to execute separations in a more sustainable and efficient way
- - How to switch from open column to flash chromatography