Suppression for anion chromatography – no need for regular suppressor replacement
Suppression plays a key role in ion-exchange chromatography and conductivity detection. It is widely used, e.g., for the analysis of anions and organic acids.
Suppression as a practical solution for ion chromatography
• decreases the background conductivity of the eluent
• minimizes baseline noise
• optimizes the signal-to-noise ratio
• increases the sensitivity of the measuring system
The practical benefits of the MSM are striking:
• Due to the excellent signal-to-noise ratio, anions and organic acids can be determined down to the ultratrace range
• Measurements can be started just half an hour after switching the IC system on.
• Applications can be changed at any time with no impact on system performance
• Due to the robust design and the working principle of the MSM, the MSM comes with a 10 year warranty. In practice this means that it is bought once with the IC system and will never have to be replaced.