Biochrom Libra S50 UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
Featured Product Nov 01, 2016
- Split beam stand-alone scanning UV/Vis spectrophotometer covering 190-1100nm
- 2nm bandwidth
- All application software is built in - no extra modules to buy
- Long life Xenon lamp technology for low cost of ownership
- Colour Touch screen display with easy to use software
- Multi-user analytical instrument with secure login
- USB ports for method and result storage plus connection to a PC
Designed for busy multi-user laboratories
The Biochrom Libra S50 model is robustly designed to deliver reliable, low maintenance UV/Visible spectrophotometry in environments with multiple users. Users can quickly and easily walk up to the instrument, set up a sample, select the appropriate measurement protocols and collect the results. The convenient USB port enables individual users to load personal methods and transport data.
Easy to use
Colour touch screen user interface with menu driven software and simple intuitive icons is easy to both use and to learn. Results can be easily transported to a remote PC by memory stick for analysis later, or link to a PC directly with PVC software (included). Full PC control with Resolution software.
Built in Software
Full suite of software applications provided as standard with real choice of data export methods. Trace Manager enables you to manipulate data stored on the instrument or USB memory stick. Multi level User log on facility allows supervisors to restrict access to software functionality allowing secure methods to be set up.