PerkinElmer PinAAcle™ 900H AA with Syngistix for AA Express Software
Featured Product Jul 01, 2018
Does your lab need an easy-to-operate yet reliable flame/furnace AA spectrometer for routine elemental analysis applications? With the proven PinAAcle™ 900H, you’ll discover an intuitive, highly efficient system capable of simplifying your journey from sample to results — even with challenging matrices.
PerkinElmer’s PinAAcle 900H is a combined flame/deuterium furnace system with continuum source background correction featuring:
- Switching between flame and furnace in seconds
- Cutting-edge fiber optics to maximize light throughput for improved detection limits
- High-sensitivity, graphite furnace
- Automatic element identification with eight lamp positions
We understand that different labs have different requirements. For the PinAAcle 900H AA spectrometer, you can select from a full suite of powerful software tools, starting with the innovative and easy-to-use new Syngistix for AA Express, the more comprehensive Syngistix for AA standard software, or you can add on the special Syngistix Enhanced Security™ option (which must be combined with the Syngistix for AA Standard Software) that fulfills the special needs of highly regulated laboratories, such as those operating under the rules of 21 CFR Part 11.
Syngistix™ for AA Express software is the latest addition to PerkinElmer’s Syngistix Atomic Spectroscopy Software platform, and the newest instrument control software option for the PinAAcle™ 900H flame/furnace AA spectrometer. It leverages the icon-based design of the recognized Syngistix platform and delivers an even more streamlined workflow with only three steps to results, so novice and experienced users alike can truly enjoy quick hands-on and seamless operation. This software option provides a variety of benefits to laboratories running routine elemental analyses, which include:
- Setup to analysis in just three easy steps: chose you element, Set up your lamp, and analyze your samples
- Optimized user interface for seamless operation, further streamlining the process
- Simplified reporting - at the end of the run, the software automatically generates a simplified reportincluding Method, Calibration, and Results, all on a single page
- "At Your Service" function - in just one click, collects all of the information needed to facilitate system diagnostics and maintenance
Syngistix for AA Express software reduces complexity and speeds analysis time for an unmatched user experience.
Look no further for the most user-friendly solution for combined Flame and Graphite Furnace AA analysis – PerkinElmer’s PinAAcle 900H AA coupled with the new Syngistix for AA Express software, providing a streamlined workflow and only three steps to results.