The Importance of Optimizing SRM Dwell Times for Large-Scale Targeted Compound Lists With Ed George
In this Teach Me in 10, we are joined by Ed George, senior application specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific. Ed will provide an overview of dwell time settings on triple quadrupole mass spectrometers and the importance of this, as well as the impact and challenges with setting dwell times.
We will also explore the overall benefits and advanced features in the new Thermo Scientific TSQ Plus MS Systems for complex multi-residue methods and the importance of optimizing SRM dwell times for large-scale targeted compound lists.
Learn more about the work Ed discusses below:
- Thermo Scientific TSQ Plus Mass Spectrometers Portfolio
- Thermo Scientific Pesticides Residue Analysis
- Thermo Scientific Application Note: Robustness, reproducibility reliability with best-in-class sensitivity: increased confidence in targeted quantitation of pesticides in food matrices
- Thermo Scientific VetDrug Residue Analysis
- Thermo Scientific Application Note Multi-class veterinary drug analyses of QuEChERS extracts using an automated online µSPE cleanup coupled to LC-MS/MS