Who's speaking at this Webinar?
Sr. Manager, Omics Busines, Waters Corporation
Donnelly Centre, University of Toronto
In this webinar we will review the different types of data independent acquisition and how the most recent developments have led to SONAR™ which utilizes a scanning quadrupole approach. We will discuss how it differs from previous DIA modes and how it adds benefits to quantitation of the proteome through higher selectivity and speed. Presentations will highlight the flexibility of SONAR™ data to provide accuracy in qualitative and quantitative post processing workflows through the use of traditional non-labeled quantitation and through high resolution MRM type analysis with spectral libraries.
This webinar will include 2 sessions:
1) Multi-Omics Study of Metabolic Syndrome Disorders Using SONAR, a New Mass Spectrometry Data Independent Acquisition Mode
David Heywood, Sr. Manager, Omics Business Development, Waters Corporation, Wilmslow, UK
2) Scanning the Precursor Range with OpenECHO: Adding Precursor Specificity Back to DIA Analysis
Hannes Röst, Donnelly Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto
Key learning objectives:
- Overcoming challenges in translation of biomarker discovery for clinical biomarkers with DIA methodologies
- Learn about SONAR™, a powerful data independent acquisition mode for comprehensive Omic profiling and how it works
- Learn about an example of studying a metabolic syndrome using a multi-omics SONAR™ method
- Learn about OpenECHO, a novel open-source software capable of targeted analysis of scanning quadrupole DIA data