10th International Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography
Event Oct 08 - Oct 09, 2018
Location: Dubai, UAE
ME Conferences is excited to announce the “10th International Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography” that will be held during October 08-09, 2018 at Dubai, UAE. The theme of our conference is “Exploring new dimension in analysis of Ionic, Physical and Chemical Separation”. Mass Spectro Meet 2018 initiates a world of analytical chemistry to learn about the latest development and different analytical technologies, as well as their applications.
This conference provides a perfect symposium for scientists, engineers, directors of companies and students in the field of mass spectrometry and chromatography to meet and share their knowledge. We will be happy to bring together experts from different countries and exchange their views, reinforce knowledge base, and learn new concepts. With the participation of outstanding international experts prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. We sincerely invite you to join us and your presence will certainly add value to the conference and very much appreciated!
• Mass Spectrometry- Fundamental Applications
• Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
• Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) & HPTLC
• Super Critical Fluid Chromatography
• Immuno Affinity and Ion-exchange Chromatography
• Environmental Analysis using MS
• Fragmentation and Hyphenated Techniques
• Ionization Techniques Native MS and structural proteomics
• Native MS and structural proteomics
• Extraction Chromatography
• Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry Newborn Screening
• Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry
• Electron Capture Dissociation Mass Spectroscopy
• Mass Analyzers and Mass Spectrometry Imaging-
• Mass Spectrometry in Biology and Medicin
• Mass Spectrometry in Proteomics and Drug Discovery
• Mass Spectrometry in Forensics and Doping Analysis
• Mass Spectrometry in Pharmaceutics & Polymers
• Mass Spectrometry in Foodomics
• Future development in mass spectrometry
• Current advancement and innovation in mass spectrometry
• Business Professionals from Companies.
• Scientists and Researchers from Mass Spectrometry and chromatographic field.
• Analytical Instrument Vendors.
• Professors from Universities and Academic Institutions.
• Students from Pharmaceutical and Analytical chemistry departments.
• Young Researchers Forum.
• Delegates from various Pharmaceutical Backgrounds.
• Instrumental companies all over the world.
• Research & Development companies.
Like what you just read? You can find similar content on the communities below.Analysis & Separations Biopharma Cancer Research Diagnostics Drug Discovery Informatics Proteomics & Metabolomics
To personalize the content you see on Technology Networks homepage, Log In or Subscribe for FreeLOGIN SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE