Trajan Strengthens Leadership Team
News Oct 17, 2013
• Dr Harry Ritchie, formerly Director of Technology and Business Development at ThermoFisher Scientific has joined Trajan as Director of Operations in Europe, based in the UK.
• Glenn Clivaz, formerly Director of SGE Analytical Science has relocated from Melbourne, Australia to Boston, MA, USA as Trajan’s Director of Operations for the Americas.
• Mike Bailey, formerly General Manager of Upchurch Scientific has joined Trajan as Director of Business Development, based in Seattle, WA, USA.
• Rob Lyon, a senior legal and finance advisor has joined Trajan as Head of Corporate Development, based in Melbourne, Australia.
• John Dwyer, formerly Commercial and Marketing Manager at Lomb Scientific then Category Manager at ThermoFisher Scientific, is based in Sydney, Australia, and is leading the commercial development of Trajan’s pathology consumables company, Grale HDS.
• David Elks, with over 30 years manufacturing expertise including positions at General Motors Holden, Dunlop Aerospace Technologies and SGE Analytical Science, is General Manager of SciMed Precision, Trajan’s precision machining company based in Melbourne, Australia.
Trajan’s leadership team also includes Anthony Audino, Vice President Global Business Development, Makoto Ohashi, Director Asia, Dr Andrew Gooley, Chief Scientific Officer, Alister Hodges, Chief Financial Officer, Mark Power, Global Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager, Hélène Lajoie, Global HR Manager, and Chris Clapham, Global Marketing Communications Manager.
Commenting on his growing team, Stephen Tomisich, Trajan’s Chief Executive Officer said, “We are building a strong, global commercial and technical team. We are proud that our core customers are some of the leading global enterprises in our industry. If we are to serve them at a standard beyond expectations then we must put in place the best team of people that we can gather; and that’s what we are doing.”
Trajan, formed in 2011, encompasses a group of companies including SGE Analytical Science, Grale HDS and SciMed Precision with over 300 staff worldwide. Trajan’s commitment to people development at all levels is essential to its success as a global operation.
“We believe that we are in a unique position to develop technologies that will deliver more sensitive, selective and affordable analysis in biological, food and environmental applications.” said Mr Tomisich.
Researchers Develop New Method to Generate Human AntibodiesNews
Researchers hope their approach will help researchers rapidly generate therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of infectious diseases and other conditions such as cancer.READ MORE
Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Dr. Ram SasisekharanNews
Agilent Technologies awards Dr. Ram Sasisekharan with the Agilent Thought Leader Award in recognition of his contributions in the field of biologics characterization.READ MORE
Cow Antibodies Yield Important Clues For Developing A Broadly Effective AIDS VaccineNews
The unexpected animal model is providing clues for important questions at a moment when new energy has infused HIV vaccine research.READ MORE
Comments | 0 ADD COMMENT
18th International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Chromatographic Techniques
Nov 02 - Nov 03, 2017
8th Edition of International Conference on Mass Spectromerty
Mar 12 - Mar 13, 2018