Trajan Strengthens Leadership Team
News Oct 17, 2013
• Dr Harry Ritchie, formerly Director of Technology and Business Development at ThermoFisher Scientific has joined Trajan as Director of Operations in Europe, based in the UK.
• Glenn Clivaz, formerly Director of SGE Analytical Science has relocated from Melbourne, Australia to Boston, MA, USA as Trajan’s Director of Operations for the Americas.
• Mike Bailey, formerly General Manager of Upchurch Scientific has joined Trajan as Director of Business Development, based in Seattle, WA, USA.
• Rob Lyon, a senior legal and finance advisor has joined Trajan as Head of Corporate Development, based in Melbourne, Australia.
• John Dwyer, formerly Commercial and Marketing Manager at Lomb Scientific then Category Manager at ThermoFisher Scientific, is based in Sydney, Australia, and is leading the commercial development of Trajan’s pathology consumables company, Grale HDS.
• David Elks, with over 30 years manufacturing expertise including positions at General Motors Holden, Dunlop Aerospace Technologies and SGE Analytical Science, is General Manager of SciMed Precision, Trajan’s precision machining company based in Melbourne, Australia.
Trajan’s leadership team also includes Anthony Audino, Vice President Global Business Development, Makoto Ohashi, Director Asia, Dr Andrew Gooley, Chief Scientific Officer, Alister Hodges, Chief Financial Officer, Mark Power, Global Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager, Hélène Lajoie, Global HR Manager, and Chris Clapham, Global Marketing Communications Manager.
Commenting on his growing team, Stephen Tomisich, Trajan’s Chief Executive Officer said, “We are building a strong, global commercial and technical team. We are proud that our core customers are some of the leading global enterprises in our industry. If we are to serve them at a standard beyond expectations then we must put in place the best team of people that we can gather; and that’s what we are doing.”
Trajan, formed in 2011, encompasses a group of companies including SGE Analytical Science, Grale HDS and SciMed Precision with over 300 staff worldwide. Trajan’s commitment to people development at all levels is essential to its success as a global operation.
“We believe that we are in a unique position to develop technologies that will deliver more sensitive, selective and affordable analysis in biological, food and environmental applications.” said Mr Tomisich.
23rd World Congress on Pediatrics, Neonatology & Primary Care
Nov 22 - Nov 23, 2019
World Congress on Recent Advances in Aquaculture Research & Fisheries
Jun 10 - Jun 11, 2019