Better Handling: Metrohm Aquatrode Plus now with Removable Electrode Cable
Product News Jan 18, 2012
• Special membrane glass with low resistance for measurement in low-ion solutions. This guarantees very short response times even in such difficult samples (fast measurement or end point titration).
• Fixed ground-joint diaphragm with low resistance and very low, clearly defined electrolyte flow for fast, very accurate and reproducible pH measurement / titration.
• Double-junction design with maintenance-free inner electrolyte (gel) enables the bridge electrolyte to be adapted to the measurement conditions.
• Screening of the inner tube prevents interference due to static electricity
• In addition to these advantages, the Aquatrode plus now offers easy storage / fast electrode replacement / complete flexibility due to its removable cable.