Hach WIMS, Version 7.4 Now Available
Product News Feb 08, 2013
A new version of Hach Water Information Management Solution™ (WIMS™), Version 7.4, was released on January 31st, 2013.
Hach WIMS is a software platform specifically designed for water and wastewater utilities, providing easy access and visibility to data from many disparate sources for reporting, analysis and monitoring.
Hach WIMS version 7.4, provides enhancements for Windows 8 and iPad touch screen use, new “one-click” reports, and adds additional electronic reporting capabilities. Some of the new features:
• Key pad for easy touch screen data entry on iPad, Android and Windows 8 devices (requires Hach WIMS on Citrix or Hach WIMS Online)
• Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 support
• Easy report generation with 4 new “one-click” built-in reports
• Auto-schedule of compliance engine scan (auto-scheduled scan that shows exceptions from user defined criteria such as regulatory limits, process limits, QC limits and other user defined events)
• Two new regulatory templates for water and wastewater compliance reporting to keep up with the changing regulatory environment
The four new built-in “one click” reports include: Hach SCADA cross-reference report, Hach LIMS cross-reference report, Hach data change report, and Hach compliance status report.
New customers will automatically receive the latest released version.
Existing customers on support are able to download the update from the customer support portal.