This year's conference will feature several of Merck Millipore's products, including:
• Spectroquant® Test Kits for Water Analysis offer the most extensive range of pollutant tests providing clearer answers for wastewater, seawater, cooling, boiler and drinking water. Merck Millipore's progressive solutions for water analysis offer the first chemical oxygen demand cell tests with unlimited chloride tolerance; the most sensitive chloride, silicate and sulfate tests on the market; and easier manganese and volatile organic acid tests.
• The EZ-product family provides a complete, integrated solution to streamline microbial workflows in quality assurance and quality control laboratories. In combination, the products provide optimal performance and streamlining of bioburden analysis workflow.
• Readycult® media enable testing for enterococci and coliforms / E.coli in water. These media are supplied in a ready-to-use snap-pack format for fast and easy preparation, and results are obtained with 18 to 24 hours of incubation.
• The Milliflex® Filtration System for bioburden testing consists of the compact Milliflex® Plus vacuum pump and the convenient Milliflex® filtration funnels which together create an integrated solution.
• The Reflectoquant® System for versatile, in-process monitoring provides accurate, quantitative results. The system is small and easy to use for precise, on-the-spot analysis.