Mettler Toledo Announces the Launch of SevenExcellence™ Version 2
Product News Apr 03, 2014
Mettler Toledo has announced the launch of SevenExcellence™ Version 2. With the new version comes an ability to accurately and easily measure dissolved oxygen (DO).
This enhancement to the SevenExcellence™ series is helping researchers and analysts across many industries replace or supplement traditional multi-step DO measurement methods such as Azide-Winkler. In turn, they are saving valuable time and eliminating purchase costs of reagents and other materials. Process waste is also reduced.
This enhancement of Mettler Toledo’s SevenExcellence™ series complements the robust benchtop meter’s ability to precisely measure pH, conductivity, ion concentration or oxidation reduction potential (ORP). Highly modular, the instrument can measure up to three parameters in parallel.
Additionally, Version 2 allows for expedient biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) assessment, which helps determine the health and safety of water samples in aquaculture and other industries.
Seven good reasons for SevenExcellence™
• Convenient touch screen operation - easy to learn, quick to work with
• Menu guidance in 10 languages - user-friendly operation
• Large, well arranged color display - information identifiable at a glance
• Modularly expandable at any time - high flexibility
• Many peripheral options - highly efficient
• Intelligent sensors - peace of mind, eliminating mistakes
• Comprehensive service offering, incl. EQPac - high uptime and compliance
This premium meter, available standalone or configured for USP/EP pH and conductivity, Biopharm pH, conductivity trace analysis and BOD, fulfills R&D and quality control requirements across a variety of industries.
Frequently used as a precise spot-measurement tool, it is also robust enough to provide more rigorous assessment in complex, highly-regulated markets.