NEW NanoCool a Cooled Cell Injection System
Product News Aug 11, 2011
Harvard Apparatus, has just released the NEW NanoCool Cell Delivery System.
• Ideal for stem cell research
• Increases cell viability
• Maintains cells at 18°C, reducing O2 consumption
• Flow ramping to reduce injection site blowback
• Programmable methods for automatic recall of entire cell delivery protocol
• Up to 100 methods stored for recall
• Preprogrammed bolus injection mode, just specify injection size and time of dispense
• Footswitch activation keeps hands free
• Peace of mind with our 2 year warranty
The NEW NanoCool Injector delivers high accuracy injections from 367.4 pl/min to 1.906 ml/min. It provides up to 11 lbs of force which is adjustable.