NEW Syringe Pump Perfect for Hand-Held or Stereotaxic Injections
Product News Jul 11, 2011
Harvard Apparatus, has just released the NEW Pump 11 Elite Nanomite. This Syringe Pump is exceptionally small making it perfect for space limited or remote applications.
• Perfect for hand-held automated delivery or stereotaxic injections
• Easy-to-use touch screen with icon interface
• Create, save and run simple to complex methods without a PC
• Effortlessly transfer methods to other pumps and/or download from a PC
• Flexibility in connectivity with a footswitch input, USB serial port, RS-485 ports for daisy chaining and a digital I/O. Optional RS-232 (RJ-11) ports
• Full range of accessories - syringe heaters, in-line heaters and coolers, nanofluidic circuits, connectors, tubing, syringes and more
• Peace of mind - 2-year warranty
The expanded capabilities of the NEW Pump 11 Elite Nanomite will help the user meet and exceed their research expectations.
This single syringe Infusion/Withdrawal programmable pump offers enhanced flow performance, high accuracy and smooth flow from 3.66 pl/min to 3.818 ml/min with 11 lbs of adjustable force.