NEW Syringe Pump Perfect for Hand-Held or Stereotaxic Injections
Harvard Apparatus, has just released the NEW Pump 11 Elite Nanomite. This Syringe Pump is exceptionally small making it perfect for space limited or remote applications.
• Perfect for hand-held automated delivery or stereotaxic injections
• Easy-to-use touch screen with icon interface
• Create, save and run simple to complex methods without a PC
• Effortlessly transfer methods to other pumps and/or download from a PC
• Flexibility in connectivity with a footswitch input, USB serial port, RS-485 ports for daisy chaining and a digital I/O. Optional RS-232 (RJ-11) ports
• Full range of accessories - syringe heaters, in-line heaters and coolers, nanofluidic circuits, connectors, tubing, syringes and more
• Peace of mind - 2-year warranty
The expanded capabilities of the NEW Pump 11 Elite Nanomite will help the user meet and exceed their research expectations.
This single syringe Infusion/Withdrawal programmable pump offers enhanced flow performance, high accuracy and smooth flow from 3.66 pl/min to 3.818 ml/min with 11 lbs of adjustable force.