New Vented Enclosures
Product News May 14, 2013
Air Science has introduced a new Series of Vented Enclosures that provide effective containment of airborne particulates during manipulation and transfer of potent compounds.
Their in-house research suggests that even slight modifications of enclosures can result in containment factors from the microgram down to the nanogram.
The turbulent-free design utilizes environmentally friendly, ductless technology in combination with carbon / HEPA filtration to provide precise, safe containment in all applications.
Ductless technology also makes installation of dedicated workstations easy, as no additional HVAC design is required. Air Science offers a host of vented enclosures to meet every analytical need.
• Turbulent-free Airflow Pattern
• Custom Sizes to meet every need
• Specialized HEPA-filter technology for increased safety
• Ductless design increases location possibilities
• Easy-to-Change Filtration system
• Bulk Powder Weighing and Transfers
• Task-specific Workstations
• Short Duration Projects
• Balance and Microscope Enclosure
• Robotics Enclosure
• Compounding Activities