Biopharma Compass: Next Generation Therapeutic Protein Characterization By Mass Spectrometry
Featured Product May 29, 2018
Mass Spectrometry is an increasingly important tool to support the development of therapeutic proteins. This means laboratories need to be adequately prepared for enhanced regulatory demands and increased throughput requirements. Furthermore the use of MS is expanding in departments that may not have intensive MS expertise shifting needs from expert level software to a more „open access“ like experience.
BioPharma Compass was developed together with the BioPharma industry to answer these concerns:
- Advanced support for high resolution subunits, reduced and intact mAbs screening makes it easy to compare large sample set against a reference profile. This can accelerate the decision making for clone selection and process optimization.
- MS/MS based peptide characterization results can be transformed in an MS based multi-attribute monitoring method, helping the transition from heightened characterization into simpler routine analysis.
- Support for MALDI data makes it possible to implement faster assays such as multi compound screening and rapid identity testing which can be implemented for screening or even QC tasks.
- CFR21 compliance tools simplify the task of keeping track of the latest approved method and method versioning guarantees the reproducibility of results. Database driven operations facilitate the product of audit trails for a given sample or an entire project. Finally, attention to raw data management allows for protecting those essential files from accidental deletion or modification.
- Single network client interface for all tasks from acquisition to reporting enable less experienced users to submit and review results for a sample set directly from their desk without requiring an individual license. Wizards allow setting up the analysis of samples according to approved methods in just a few clicks.