LabVantage Food & Beverage LIMS for F&B Labs
There’s a lot on your plate: innovating food and beverage products, keeping the food supply safe, and maintaining regulatory compliance. If only there was a laboratory information management solution (LIMS) to automate routine tasks, protect data integrity and the security of your technology stack, enable access and collaboration around lab-generated data, and ensure compliance with global regulations and standards for a safe food supply.
LabVantage Food & Beverage is that solution. Built with workflows and a feature set specifically for food and beverage labs from R&D to manufacturing QA/QC, LabVantage Food & Beverage delivers LIMS functionality required to maintain full accountability, quality, and safety of your ingredients, intermediates, and finished products. It takes you from processing to distribution – seamlessly, on one solution.
Having served major food brands for nearly four decades, LabVantage designed its food & beverage LIMS to address the breadth and variety of samples being tested, the quality and safety aspects of lab work, and compliance with regulations through digital data tracking and monitoring.
Keeping pace – and getting ahead – requires a lab informatics platform that meets the unique challenges and workflows of these hard-working labs. LabVantage Food & Beverage has been pre-configured as a pre-packaged LIMS that accelerates deployment – reducing total cost, time, and risk – by incorporating most of what labs need to complete their work. Count on LabVantage Food & Beverage LIMS for:
- Batch and sample management for CoAs and advanced quality management
- Environmental monitoring
- Instrument maintenance and calibration for maximum uptime
- Instrument interfacing (simple and complex)
- Microbial testing and incubation
- Consumables management
- Shelf-life Study management
- Lab analyses (moisture content, acid value, total solids, ascorbic acid, etc.)
- Master data specific to food & beverage labs
- Batch and sample genealogy to trace raw materials and intermediates in finished product
- Compliance with global regulations such as HACCP, US FDA, USDA, US EPA, Annex 11, and GxP
Manage your sample lifecycle, optimize lab execution, easily retrieve and share data, interface instruments and systems, and enable security and auditing – all with LabVantage Food & Beverage.