PerkinElmer NexION® 2000 ICP Mass Spectrometer
Featured Product Apr 24, 2018
Unrivaled ppq detection limits. Unparalleled usability. Finally analysts can have the best of both worlds with the ground-breaking NexION® 2000 ICP-MS.
The most versatile ICP-MS on the market, PerkinElmer’s NexION 2000 features an array of unique technologies that combine to deliver the most powerful interference removal for the best detection limits, the highest flexibility regardless of matrix, the most efficient analysis every time, and the lowest maintenance requirements for ICP-MS.
The NexION 2000 offers:
• SMARTintro™ sample-introduction modules that simplify operator setup, streamlining your workflows
• Extended Dynamic Range to detect high-and low-level elements in a single sample run
• Three quadrupoles, three gas channels, and three modes of operation combine to offer better interference removal, delivering better detection limits/improved data accuracy
• Industry’s fastest data acquisition speed (100,000 points/sec) to handle any particle size
• Solid-state RF generator with innovative LumiCoil™ technology – first ICP-MS RF coil that requires no maintenance or cooling
• Triple Cone Interface with Quadrupole Ion Deflector deliver no maintenance beyond the cones
• Syngistix™ software provides an intuitive interface that mirrors your workflow, with left-to-right, icon-based navigation that guides you through your analysis. Plus, it’s a cross-platform solution, easing the transition from technique to technique
Discover the effortless versatility of an instrument that makes it easy to handle any sample matrix, any interference, and any particle size.