Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ Hybrid Quadrupole-Orbitrap™ Mass Spectrometer
Featured Product Oct 13, 2016
To keep pace with the increasing demands of a modern laboratory, you need innovative solutions that give you more for your money. Can your Q-TOF? If not, consider the alternatives.
The Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ MS and Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive™ Focus MS offer:
• Resolution up to 70,000 (Q Exactive Focus MS) and 140,000 (Q Exactive MS) to see more peaks in your samples
• Remarkable scan-to-scan mass accuracy for confident identification
• High scan speeds compatible with UHPLC
• Mass stability to maintain calibration all day…even weeks, depending on the sample
• Selectivity required to do quantitative and qualitative analysis on one platform
If you’re performing routine, small-molecule analyses for environmental, food safety, clinical research, forensic toxicology, or metabolomics, it may be time to can your Q-TOF and switch to Orbitrap MS technology.
The Q Exactive mass spectrometer is equally useful for untargeted or targeted screening and a broad range of qualitative and quantitative applications.