Returning for the third year in a row, The Science of Cannabis Extraction 2021 will bring together extraction experts to discuss the hottest topics in cannabis and hemp extraction.
This free to attend, 1-day event will facilitate the enhancement of scientific discussion in the world of cannabis extraction, whilst providing a platform for scientists, researchers and technology providers within the cannabis industry to share their work and discuss challenges and opportunities in this developing market.
This online symposium will cover:
- Supercritical CO2 extraction and processing
- Upscaling production to meet demand for infused products
- THCA decarboxylation
- The benefits of centrifugal partition chromatography
- Heavy metals in hemp extracts
- Sustainable large scale solventless processing