Welcome to Teach Me in 10
At Technology Networks, we understand that time is important. It can be difficult to squeeze all your desired tasks for the day in to 24 hours – but this shouldn't mean you have to sacrifice learning about a new scientific concept. We want to make it easier than ever to access science and learn something new.
Teach Me in 10 is a new video series that challenges scientists to present and summarize their research area, a scientific concept, method, or technology in ten minutes or less. Teach Me in 10 is hosted by the scientific video site LabTube, part of Technology Networks.
This page is a curation of the latest instalments of Teach Me in 10 at Technology Networks.
This week's installment:
Professor Nicholas Pugh brings us up close and personal with platelets. What are they? What are they essential for in human physiology? Why is it important that we study them? Watch this Teach Me in 10 to find out more.
Previous installments of Teach Me in 10:
- Dementia Research in 2021 With Ed Pinches
- Materials for Drug Delivery With Professor Robert Langer
- The Power of Different With Gail Saltz Part II
- The Power of Different With Gail Saltz Part I
- Why COVID-19 Genetics Research May Be Biased With Dr Thomas Stoeger
- How Big Data and AI Can Accelerate R&D With Dr Pillhun Son
- Why Synthetic Biology Will Eat Your Fields With Dr Jake Wintermute
- How Different Foods Contribute to Climate Change With Professor Sarah Bridle
- An Introduction to ICP-OES With Ross Ashdown
- Getting Your First Post-PhD Position in Academia With Dr Adeayo Sotayo
- How Can Plants Be Used To Fight COVID-19? With Dr Kathleen Hefferon
- An Introduction to ICP-MS With Abe Gutierrez and Ed McCurdy
- Proteomics and Psychotic Disorders With Dr David Mongan
- Enabling Pharma Manufacturing Through Digital Solutions With Dr Stephen Moore
- Organs-on-a-Chip With Dr Ali Khademhosseini
- Food as Medicine With Dr William W. Li
- Gene Drive Research With Dr Jennifer Baltzegar
- Engineering a Decoy Receptor for SARS-CoV-2 With Dr Erik Procko, Part II
- Engineering a Decoy Receptor for SARS-CoV-2 With Dr Erik Procko, Part I
- Cancer, Evolution and the Science of Life With Dr Kat Arney
- 500 Women Scientists With Lauren Edwards
- Not All Plants Want To Be Eaten With Dr Steven Gundry
- The Vagus Nerve and COVID-19 With Dr Paul-Peter Tak
- Visualizing Biological Processes With Elizabeth Neumann
Want to get involved?
Are you a member of the scientific community and want to present your work via Teach Me in 10? Get in touch by sending an email to our friendly editorial team to discuss the next steps