10th Biosimilars & Follow-On Biologics Congregation 2017
Event May 09 - May 10, 2017
Location: London, UK
10th Biosimilars & Follow-On Biologics Congregation 2017 will bring together top pharmaceutical, biotechnology and regulatory representatives under one roof that will address the key issues of the industry. This conference will look at the multiple facets of Biosimilars, ranging from the evolving regulatory landscape and challenges in clinical development, to the legal and economic aspects. It will focus on multiple aspects of Biosimilar product development to successfully deliver safe, Biosimilar products to the market place. By attending this conference, you will gain a comprehensive outlook on the key issues surrounding Biosimilars. This event will provide an important platform for Biosimilars stakeholders to discuss and share best practices in furthering Biosimilars development.
- Current market trends and future challenges for Biosimilar success
- Biosimilar development in emerging markets
- Redesigning the Biosimilar business model: What is the optimum business model for Biosimilars?
- Commercial challenges and opportunities - strategies to develop Biosimilars
- Leading Biosimilars companies share their views and strategies on successful market penetration and learn to implement best practices through recent successful strategies and business models – real time case studies
- How do payers see Biosimilars and where is the market going?
- Developing successful business models in Biosimilar product development
- Advances in Biosimilar clinical development and resulting regulatory challenges and opportunities
- Non-Clinical Studies in Biosimilars development
- Biosimilars development and impact on clinical practice
- Capturing the mAb Biosimilar opportunity
- Research-based industry Biosimilar strategies
- Gain in-depth knowledge on role of technology transfer - How does this effect market access?
- Considerations for the analytical similarity assessments when designing a Biosimilar development program
- Determining the right investments & potential returns from Biosimilars
- Understanding the current regulatory approval standards for Biosimilars in Europe, US and ROI including for monoclonal antibodies
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
It gives us a great pleasure in welcoming all of you to the Virtue Insight’s 10th Biosimilars and Follow-on Biologics Congregation 2017.