3rd European MicroCal User Meeting
Event Sep 13 - Sep 14, 2018
Venue: Savoy Place, IET London
Location: London, UK
Welcome to the third European MicroCal Meeting, organized by Malvern Panalytical and a Scientific Committee of expert users from academia and industry with support from ARBRE MOBIEU network.
The event will focus on applications, best practices, advanced data analysis and latest developments in isothermal titration and differential scanning calorimetry (ITC and DSC) as well as complementary biophysical techniques. The meeting will bring together MicroCal users from across Europe.
The first day of this 2-day event starts with a free to attend set of interactive workshops hosted by our experts and advanced users.
The second day is a paid event in which we welcome renowned speakers and expert users from across the community for discussions focused on data quality assurance, best practices, new applications and advanced data analysis. A further optional evening social event will also available for those who wish to maximize their networking opportunity in an informal and entertaining environment.
In bringing together experts we hope to facilitate knowledge sharing and generation of ideas that could help to address current and future challenges and contribute to developments in technology and biosciences.
Call for posters - If you have a poster you would like to be presented at this event please contact email@example.com.
Posters abstracts need to be submitted by August 24th after which 5 will be selected for a flash poster presentation session.
Scientific Committee Scientific Committee :
- Mikael Akke (Lund University, Sweden)
- James Murray (Vernalis, Cambridge, UK)
- Niek Buurma (Cardiff University, UK)
- Michaela Wimmerova, (CEITEC, Masaryk University, Czech Republic)
- Margarida Bastos (Porto University, Portugal)
- Stephan Uebel (Max Plank Institute, Munich, Germany)
- Eric Ennifar (CNRS, Strasbourg University, France)
- Geoff Holdgate (AstraZeneca, Cambridge, UK)
- Marina Kasimova (Symphogen A/S, Denmark)
- Adrian Velazquez-Campoy (Zaragoza University, Spain)
- Shahid Uddin (MedImmune, Cambridge, UK)
- Natalia Markova (Malvern Panalytical)
- Hanna Jankevics Jones (Malvern Panalytical)
Day 1 - Free to Attend
Day 2 - €100.00 The registration fees covers all conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch,
Optional social - €75