5th Annual Biosimilars USA
Event Nov 14 - Nov 15, 2018
New Jersey, USA
The official agenda for the 5th annual Biosimilars USA conference, which is taking place on the 14th and 15th November 2018 in New Jersey, USA, has been released.
SMi is proud to present the return of the Biosimilars USA conference to New Jersey, USA on the 14thand 15th November 2018, for its 5th year running. This year’s event will explore the developments in biosimilar drug development by gathering a global audience of biosimilar experts and industry-thought leaders to discuss biosimilar manufacturing and commercialization considerations specific to the U.S.
At the two-day event, attendees will have the chance to hear from expert keynote speakers, as well as exclusive case study updates presented by top manufacturing and leading distributors of market-approved biosimilars, who will offer attendees a unique insight into the areas of manufacturing, commercialization, device design, uptake, switching, interchangeability, and regulations.
This year’s expert speaker line-up includes:
• Christina Yunis, Global Biosimilars Market Development Lead, Pfizer Essential Health
• Houng Kim, Head of Strategy and Operations Division, Celltrion Healthcare
• Hillel Cohen, Executive Director, Scientific Affairs, Sandoz
• Nigel Rulewski, Vice President, Head Biosimilar Center of Excellence, IQVIA
• Don Stewart, CEO, PlantForm Corp
• Arun Nataraj, Senior Director, Business Development & Corporate Strategy, Amneal Pharmaceuticals
• Plus many more…
Biosimilars USA will also offer attendees the opportunity to expand their knowledge of biosimilars even further by attending two half-day, interactive workshops on 13th November 2018, run by industry experts from ZS Associates, Alkermes, Inc. and Harpper & Scintoa. More information about the workshops and their respective leaders can be found on the event website.
2018 Event Highlights:
• Assess which biosimilars should be kept in your pipeline
• Discuss a switching literature review from Sandoz
• Explore your options if your biosimilar has a better formulation/administration than its originator
• Examine FDA guidance on biosimilars to expedite approvals and acceptance
• Learn how to meet high GMP compliance when manufacturing outside of the U.S.
• Thoroughly assess partners biosimilar programs for in licensing
• Discover alternative expression systems for production of biosimilars and biobetters
The latest conference brochure is now available to download on the event website, where you can also register online here.