Biopharma Development & Production Asia Pacific
Event Nov 01 - Nov 02, 2018
Venue: One Farrer Hotel & Spa
The annual Biopharma Development & Production (BDP) Asia Pacific returns with a refreshed agenda across 3 co-located conferences, spanning Bioprocess and Technology, Biotech Investment, as well as Biopharma Supply Chain Management.
With the increased adoption of innovative technology and investments in advanced R&D, coupled with higher manufacturing output, these are shaping to be the key drivers of the industry in the next few years. Hear from 40+ global and regional experts as they share exclusive insights at market-facing sessions and panel discussions!
• 3 Co Located Conferences
• 50+ Case Studies, Project Showcases, Commercial and Technical Papers
• Regulatory Outlook – Interpretation, Guidelines for Biologics, Harmonisation, Disease Surveillance
• Commercial Insights – Gaining Critical Mass in the Region and Getting the Strategy Right
• Bioprocess and Technology – Manufacturing Trends, Capital Spending, Quality & Risk, Future Facilities
• Biopharma SCM - Drive Supply Chain Transformation, Integrate Digitalization, Optimize Warehousing & Inventory Strategies, Latest Technological Advancements
• Biotech Investment - Mega Trends, Innovation & Opportunities, Investor Psychology, Evaluating the Chinese Market, Regulatory Considerations