Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients 2017
Event May 22 - May 23, 2017
Location: London, United Kingdom
In recent years there has been an emerging trend in the global market for Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, which is largely driven by its major use in oncology for cancer treatment and more often in the form of anti-drug conjugates (ADCs).
With this continued development, SMi has been receptive to the steadily increasing market growth and have launched its first Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients conference, set to take place 22nd – 23rd May in London, UK.
The conference programme has been produced to enable delegates to gain knowledgeable insight on how to develop highly potent APIs more efficiently, safely and more cost effectively than before. Whether your area of expertise is in process development, scale up, occupational safety or outsourcing, this two day conference is certain to equip you with a wealth of actionable insights.
- Address the challenges of working with HPAPIs and approaches to scale-up
- Discuss strategies for CMO selection and solutions to better communication and transfer
- Hear about Teva API’s Operational Excellence and QC Lab Transformation
• Book by 28 February - save £200
• Book by 31 March - save £100
Organisers: SMi Group
Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6012
Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Southern California
Sep 27 - Sep 28, 2017
La Jolla Amago, CA, USA Read more