Injectable Drug Delivery
Event May 16 - May 17, 2018
Venue: Holiday Inn, Kensington Forum
Location: London, UK
The SMi Group are thrilled to present the launch of Injectable Drug Delivery Conference 2018! The event is taking place in central London on 16th and 17th May 2018, with two pre-conference workshops occurring on 15th May 2018.
The Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market is expected to reach $789.7 billion USD by 2024, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% during the period of 2017 to 2024, according to Research Markets Reports. Therefore, this conference will aim to discuss the key developments in this field and the latest technological advancements.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
CHAIRS FOR 2018:
- Jean-René Authelin, Global Head, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Sanofi
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President, Peptides Development, Ipsen
- Anand Subramony, Vice President, Novel Product Technologies, MedImmune
- Mostafa Nakach, Head of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Sanofi
- Maxime Gaillot, Senior Device Engineer, Roche
- Pierre Goldbach, Senior Principal Scientist, Late-Stage Pharmaceutical and Processing Development, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Fie Falck Larsen, Senior Usability Engineer, Injection Devices, Global Research and Development, LEO Pharma
- Francesco Malavasi, Medical Device Quality Device Risk Manager, Novartis
- Review device designs for a future portfolio
- Explore risk management options for combination products
- Hear how companies are tackling compatibility challenges of biologics with high volume injectors
- Learn how vial-based novel delivery technologies can overcome complex dosing regiments
- Discover how nanosystems can help address present and future challenges in injectable peptide delivery
- BOOK BY 29TH MARCH AND SAVE £100