Event Nov 16 - Nov 17, 2017
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
SMi Presents the 3rd Annual Conference on Lyophilization USA
Following its successful second year, SMi Group announces the return of its 3rd annual Lyophilization USA Conference to New Jersey, this November 2017.
As biopharmaceuticals continue to dominate the market, the need for greater shelf life and protein stability, has increased. For many biological products lyophilization is a necessity and the technology is constantly advancing.
One of the main challenges in pharmaceutical lyophilization, continues to be the scale - up and the implementation of QbD protocols for the optimization of cycles. Several companies are researching and developing ways to facilitate commercial bulk lyophilization of vaccines, protein and cells while also reducing costs.
Lyophilization USA will gather leading experts from top pharma companies to discuss the latest cutting edge developments in freeze drying, as well as solutions to on-going industry challenges.
Key Topics Addressed:
- The impact of controlled nucleation on product quality and the technology being used for controlled ice nucleation.
- Examining the development and scale up of a freeze-drying cycle for biotherapeutics.
- Highlighting the approaches to effective holistic packaging and innovative design.
- Lokesh Kumar, Associated Scientist, Genentech
- Charlie Tang, Associate Director, Formulation Development, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Guido Schmitz, Global Head of Packaging & Technology Innovation, Bayer Consumer Care
- Perceval Sondag, Principal Statistician, Arlenda
- Eric Munson, Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Kentucky
- Kelly Forney Stevens, Drug Product Development, GSK Vaccines
- Melissa Lash, Scientist, Large Molecule Drug Development, Johnson & Johnson
View the preliminary agenda here: http://bit.ly/2rkDisp
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0) 20 7827 6000
World Congress on Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Sep 10 - Sep 11, 2018
World Congress on Advances in Addiction Science and Medicine
Sep 24 - Sep 25, 2018
International Conference on Molecular Biology and Stem Cells
Aug 13 - Aug 15, 2018